Friday 17 February 2017

Printing

I am quite nomadic in my way of working , not only by printing whilst on walks but also in the way I work between two studios. 
Home is at Sledmere on the Yorkshire Wolds and here I can produce intaglio, screen and mono prints. When not in Sledmere I can be found at Staithes where I work in a beautiful coastal studio and curate Staithes Studios Gallery, it is here that I make the majority of my nature mono prints and run workshops. After a break since November I am back in my studio at Staithes and it feels good! Especially as I found a forgotten about stash of meadow pickings from the summer - led me into a whole different direction than I had planned for today & yesterdays studio time! It has been lovely working with sunshine fed plants at this time of year.








No comments:

Post a Comment